Rose Scented Bath Bombs
Ingredients: Bath Bombs
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Citric Acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salt or Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oil of choice (olive oil or coconut oil are our favorites...keep in mind cooconut oil needs to be melted first)
- 2 teaspoons of water (or witch hazel)
- 30-40 drops of essential oils
- Dried herbs or flowers
- Molds (cupcake tins or ice cube trays work also)
- Cooking Spray (for molds)
Instructions: Rose Bath Bombs
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, water (witch hazel) and essential oils.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients SLOWLY. Mix well with large spoon or hands. Add dry herbs/flowers.
- Mixture should hold together when squeezed. You may need to add slightly more water if it is too dry.
- Quickly push mixture into molds, greased muffin tins, ice cube trays or any other greased container. Press in firmly and leave for 1 hour. Carefully take the bathbomb out of the mold and leave to fully air dry on a cooking sheet or flat surface for at least 24 hours (48 is better) or until hardened.
- When dry, remove and store in air tight container or bag. Use within 2 weeks.